Saturday, September 4, 2010

Changes

To start this post...A very special thank you to all my loyal followers, for sticking with me as I have been changing, rearranging and re-inventing this blog! XO

I've found it very stressful to maintain multiple blogs...a bunny blog, one for each of my businesses and a personal musings blog. My hair is now all white!!!





 
Welcome to the new, condensed blog:
"Postings from a Crazy Cottontail"


This new and improved blog will include fun things I find in the cyberworld. I'll share my thoughts and the wonderful world of handmade. And always.... something about bunnies.



I made this wonderful bag, based on the original art of Nakisha, at bluedogrose on Etsy.



It sold last week and my customer wanted to have a custom bag made for her friend, exchanging the bunny for her buddies beagle. She sent me a few pictures of the puppy via email and here is the finished product.




I think I have a new custom creation.....personalized pet bags!!! This will be fun.

Looking forward to next time.
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment