Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

The holidays are now officially over and I hope everyone had a joyful season!

We had a quiet time all by ourselves this year. I served a 5 course meal that Frank and I ate in our jammies. I was wonderful!!

Here is the pattern for my latest quilt project. It is a custom order and my customer has asked that I use batiks instead of the calico. I think it will be very sophisticated and elegant. Production pictures will follow.




With the start of a new decade, I want to do something a little different with the blog.

When I started on Etsy I had some very wonderful Estians that took my hand and mentored me in the ways of Etsy. Some of them went out of their way to help promote my quilts on their blogs. I don't think I would have stuck it out without their help.

So here I am...paying it forward.

Each new post will feature artisans I found on Etsy, that have yet to be discovered. I hope you like what I've found. If you do, please let them know by clicking on the link and it will take you to their shop.


¸.¸,ø¤º°*°º¤ø,¸.¸,ø¤º° FUN FINDS °º¤ø,¸.¸,ø¤º°*°º¤ø,¸.¸



This is a pretty mohair shawl by twistnspin. I think the color is beautiful and I love the design.






This is an amazing quilt I found. The top is vintage and CucumberQuilts had it machine quilted into this stunning queen size quilt. Don't you love the "Sugar Cookies"??





I love the ambient effects that this light give off. The natural state of the wood with the light shining from within makes ravenlights one of my favorites!





This little kitty just plain makes me feel good! I think the face 2CatArt has given this guy is so sweet it makes me smile. Do you think he's amused with the bird on his head??






Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time with me. I look forward to next time :)
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment