Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finding Joy by Simply..... Answering Mail!


I was checking my messages one afternoon and found the most delightful note from a fellow Etsian.... a bubbly mom from Nevada so full of joy I had to *meet* her. Her note said that my halter dresses were wonderful and she'd like one (or two) for her daughter Kiley. I visited her shop DesignsByAutumn and fell in LOVE with a beautiful necklace.
It was called "Gothic Garden".


Here is the stunning piece...and her listing description. Her beautiful prose....sealed the deal!!!



I'm completely obsessed with the dramatic beauty of heavily oxidized blackened silver!♥ This striking design will make you feel as if you are wearing something ancient yet modern ♥
This distinctive design features a beautiful Karen Hill Tribe flower draped with oodles of Goshenite micro faceted rondelles. All are meticulously wire wrapped to a knurled Sterling Silver chain & finished with a Sterling Silver Tear Drop Lobster Clasp♥ All silver has been heavily oxidized black♥
















I made up three dresses for Kiley and in return I received my beautiful necklace.
A new forever friend was the best part of all. ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you Autumn.




Here I am ready for a special evening out on the town with my fantastic new necklace...and earrings, too.

1 comment:

  1. awe, you look so beautiful. what a fantastic picture. Congrats on making 3 dresses!

    ReplyDelete