Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years Resolution

Bunny Rescue Fundraiser



I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and a joyful New Year.

I love the New  Year. It gives me an opportunity to do the things I had on a *to do* list the year before. I also stop and reflect on how I can make a difference in the coming year.


 This year I have decided to work more extensively with rabbit rescue. West Michigan Critter Haven was the rescue that helped our little Romeo when he had no forever home. He was fostered by a wonderful young woman that gave him lots of love. Because of WMCH commitment to placing their bunnies, we have the perfect hus-bun for Harriet.


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and everyone buys a card, right? Instead of giving your money to big business, please consider supporting rabbits rescues by purchasing one of these handmade cards. ALL of the proceed will be donated to the rabbit rescue of your choice. Don't have one in your area? Then the donation will go to the West Michigan Critter Haven.

Each card is featured in my Etsy shop.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you right away!

Thank you in advance, for supporting the little bunnies.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Cindi

1 comment:

  1. West MI Critter Haven bunnies and foster families are so grateful to you! We feel beyond blessed to have someone with your incredible talent who cares so much about all the little lives that need rescue.

    ReplyDelete